For Sale: 1937 Nash-LaFayette 400 business coupe - $12,000 - Morris, ILL - Not Mine

For Sale: 1937 Nash-LaFayette 400 business coupe - $12,000 - Morris, ILL

1937 Nash 400 business coupe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Family owned since new very rare car won't see another one at any show you will be the only one Very clean car has been a storage for 25 years will need a little bit of work to get it running has a new battery I just haven't any time to play with it yet price firm at 12,000 cash. will need some glass the safety part is bad, but glass is available cheap, numbers matching car was restored and 1979 went to the car show circuits but then was parked
Copy and paste in your email: 253bab03406a3a838b36630b8d91d2f3@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1937 Nash-LaFayette 400 business coupe.

'37 Nash 400 business coupe ILL a.jpg

'37 Nash 400 business coupe ILL b.jpg

'37 Nash 400 business coupe ILL c.jpg

• Like 3

Nothing says flipper like still on the trailer.  Neat car,  but not running is a big gamble.  I bought a few not running cars and they were running after i rebuilt the engine in them.  Wonder how the interior is as well.  The problem with glass is it's not the glass but the rubber that holds it in that's expensive. 

Still has some great potential but if it's not running it's also going to need brakes and tires from being parked that long.  

It's a lot of work before it's ready to be enjoyed and we still don't know what shape the interior is in. 

I guess you look at things less optimistically when the last few have picked your wallet clean along with hours of frustration trying to fix things to get it right.  Especially that other people screwed up. 

• Like 1